Sunday, August 01, 2010

Apparently the random number generator can be bribed

Because the first person Randy chose was Candace, who promised to send him chocolate if she won. I'm not sure how you're actually going to get that chocolate to the random number generator, Candace, but I'll let the two of you work that out.

Botterfly girl is also a winner so send me your addresses at jrallisonfans @ yahoo dot com. And Vanessa (last week's winner) your book is still sitting on my countertop. I went off to a writers retreat thinking that my dear husband would read my mind and know he was supposed to take that to the post office, but apparently he flunked mind-reading classes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Generator installation with Chocolate!!ummmm Yammy Do you any such challenges for me...!!! generator installation

Erin Edwards said...

Was the sign at a library? :)

I saw that you're presenting at the first day at writeoncon!

Botterfly Girl said...

I can't believe I won! So excited, I love your books. Aaaah